Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A New Store To Me #16

Dear Diary:

I can't remember where I saw this store mentioned but when I read about it I was intrigued so I just had to visit.  I fell in love with the clothes immediately.  The store is Agata!!



There is a great variety of clothes, mostly casual, but very stylish.  I tried on dresses, with scarves and without; a cute long tee that would be a nice sleep shirt; and a dress with jacket.  I picked out the suit right away as one of my favourites.  It came in 4 colours - white, black, gold and the plum I'm wearing.  You can wear it as an outfit or jacket and skirt separately.  The fit was quite good.  I needed to tweak a bit but that often happens.  I also tried on a cocktail dress and then put on a fur wrap over.  The combination was stunning so I think I'll pop back for that.

Coincidentally, after I bought my suit, Kustom 9 opened up and Agata offered a cute two piece outfit in 6 colours - black, brown, tan, red, pink and my choice, blue.  I had to buy this too!!  If you purchase the fatpack, you are able to change skirt and sweater colours

The store is nicely laid out with no crowding of merchandise.  It seems new things are being added frequently.  There is a group to join that will provide news of things to come.

Fly out and have a look!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from Agata:
(left): Agata Olive outfit (plum)
(right): Agata Terry knit two piece (blue) (at Kustom 9 til Feb 10)

Other:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Eye shadow: alaskametro Matte Mist
Hair: nomatch NO ESCAPE

Boots: HH Lilou Fringe Booties with HUD
Rings: Izzie's celestial midi rings
Watch: RealEvil Industries Revox Cora watch

Pose: an lar