Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thinking That Time Really Does Fly

Dear Diary:

Here it is...the second week in November...next week the middle of the month...and I need to start thinking of the holiday season that's just around the corner.



I usually start thinking about Christmas around this time.  I have quite a few gifts to buy for family and a scant number for some close friends.  I really don't care for the crowds, the pushing and shoving when there's a bargain, or the dents my car often gets in the jam-packed parking lot.  That's all the reason to start early.  

Whew!!  Feel so good after venting.  I think I'll start checking off the list tomorrow.

Good Night for now

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (also Raspberry lipstick)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: elymode (silver) (gift) (SL Marketplace)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Nail polish: Shakeup! Maitreya basic darks
Hair: Analog Dog Proud Mary

Dress: Dead Dollz Go (black) (for older FLF)
Shoes: Essenz Perth (black)
Earrings: Lybra (silver)
Bracelet: Finesmith knot bracelet (silver) (no longer available)

My Thinking Chair: Myrrine noir collection (floral) (SL Marketplace)