Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My Second Job In My First World

Dear Diary:

In addition to my regular "pays-in-first-world" job, I take on a position of sessional lecture at a local post secondary institute.  It gets me out of an environment where I only work with a couple of people everday. Suddenly I'm thrown into a room where I deal with over 60.  I enjoy the teaching very much and working with students is very rewarding...ummm...and frustrating at the same time.



I do teach a subject that I deal with in my job so I do know a lot about that but sometimes a student will ask me something beyond my realm of knowledge.  That's so good!  It does show they're enthusiastic about the subject but more than that, it stimulates my brain and keeps me current.

I admire anyone who goes into the education profession.  It's a tough job.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Makeup: mock Pandora's Gingersnaps and Champagne (store not open yet)
Hair: Argrace Sae

Sweater: fame femme sweater (white)
Skirt: fame femme skirt (beigie)
Shoes: G&D Footwear Gussie v1 (white/choco)
Necklace and earrings: Meva Greta set (colours)
Glasses: ZOOM Milus
Briefcase: Virtually Visual Colour changing Leather briefcase (SL Marketplace)

Desk: Newchurch Mission Executive Desk and chair
Blackboard: Really useful classroom blackboard (SL Marketplace)

Pose: -no wow- (no longer available)