Monday, July 25, 2016

It's Hot! How Hot Is It? It's So Hot That....

Dear Diary:

...I'm sitting on my beach with a hand-held fan close to my face, trying to get cool! 


It's been very hot for me in my first world.  Usually my part of the country is warm and sunny but not with the extreme heat we have had over the past week.  The thermometer hit 34C the other day, so without any air moving, it made it impossible to get any relief.  That was a sleepless night for me.  

I shouldn't complain.  I'll remember this when the temperature drops to -34C in January.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Lipstick: adored Kalie (bronze) (at The Dressing Room til July 30)
Hair: EMO-tions Windblown 8

Tank and shorts: |sYs| Havana (rainbow) (at Shiny Shabby til August 15)
Flip flops: ILLI Miriel flip flops (tinted orange)

Fan: RC Cluster fans of summer (beach)

Chair: Lisp Vintage Shores deck chairs (yellow sun) (at COLLABOR88 til August 6)