Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Falling Asleep Can Be Difficult

Dear Diary:

Sometimes I have difficulty falling asleep so I often read when I go to bed.  Depending on the book in my hand, I could fall asleep quickly or take some time getting adjusted but whatever the situation, I eventually fall asleep.


This method always seems to work for me so I was surprised when I read that "bibliotherapy" was fast becoming a great remedy for those that couldn't fall asleep quickly.  A bibliotherapist interviews patients to perhaps see what might be bothering the client.  Then after the session, the therapist may suggest a fiction book that could have an impact on the person.  The theme or message of the book could provide invaluable treatment.  This is not a totally new idea.  Veterans from the Second World War, who experienced great trauma, were often given books in an effort to heal their minds.

I will always enjoy reading when I go to bed.  It does help me sleep.  And someday I hope to finish one of the books I start.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Slink mesh lids and lashes
Hair: elua Yepi

Jammies: Digital Girl Design Sarah pj set (SL Marketplace)
Slippers: Just Design Slipper Fur Leo (currently at Uber)
Glasses: Adi's Stuff Papa's glasses (FREE) (SL Marketplace)

Antique Curved Pewter Bed
White lace bed with ruffled skirt (tinted)
Fall tribal and fall oak pillows
All from La Galleria

Picture: DARE Art Oral Culture by Chance Greatrex (no longer available)

Pose: Behavior Body (no longer available)