Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Everyone Enjoys a Carnival

Dear Diary:

Sunday was "National Ice Cream Day", with my favourite flavour being Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia (yes, I was a DeadHead).  I hadn't seen my bff Chloe in a long time so I texted her saying, "Let's meet up for a double decker."  Now Chloe is constantly aware of her calorie intake, which drives me CRAZY but she agreed quickly and suggested the Wayward Carnival.  I love carnival rides so that sounded perfect.  Of course while there, we did have to go and get our ice cream.


While we were waiting for the ferris wheel to finish its run, we discussed how we had both been shopping at some of the great events going on.  Chloe saw the dress I had just purchased and mentioned she had wanted the same one.  I suggested she go pick one up - in a different colour of course.

It was a fun day, even though Chloe couldn't resist giving me the calorie count in my delicious ice cream.  Like....who cares?

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: D!va Marie
Top: Atomic Merlady Set 1 (Collabor88)
Skirt: Atomic Button front denim (Collabor88)
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer Painted Pansies
Flip Flops: Gos Boutique flip flops (white)
Cone: Imeka Cake Ice Cream Cone #7 (Wayward Carnival)
Pose: Purple Poses

I'm wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog Bangs 2
Dress: Aphorism Summertime dress pattern (purple) (The Seasons Story)
Hat: Mikunch wide brimmed straw hat (Chapter Four)
Earrings: ieQED Brisa (gold)
Sandals: Pure Poison Rosalie Flat Sandal (mauve)
Cone: Imeka Cake Ice Cream Cone #5 (Wayward Carnival)
Pose: Diesel Works