Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Double Up The Threat

Dear Diary:

Now what could be more intriguing than to get 2 Dreamers to answer the questions for Berry's Monday Meme?  I'm afraid they're not much of a threat though.


Two online screen names you’ve had:  The name I have in SL now is the only one I've ever had.  Ai Li on another game.

Two video games you’ve played:  Sims and Tekken

Two things you love about Second Life:  I enjoy the creativity of all the talented people who produce the marvelous sims.  I can participate in a lot of social activities where I've met a lot of friends from around the world that otherwise I would never know.

Two things you’ve done in Second Life:  Shopped...a lot.  Then decorated my home and myself.
 
Two things you still want to do in Second Life:  I would like to improve my building skills.  And always try for better photography.
 
Two things you like about your Second Life avatar:  I like the idea I can be a chameleon whenever I want.  And I never seem to get any wrinkles!

Two of your Second Life Pet Peeves:  Finding a wonderful photogenic sim for pictures then discovering you can't rez anything there.  Also not being able to fly around a sim.  I understand the reasons for restrictions but they are still pet peeves of mine.

Two things you did as a newb that you’re embarrassed of:  Walked around with "demos" showing for awhile thinking I was the only one who could see it.  Could never get the hang of changing clothes and waiting before teleporting; hence showing up nude in the middle of a crowd. 

Two of your closest friends in Second Life:  I have several close friends so I'd rather not name the two I feel the most in sync with.

Two of the most beloved things in your inventory:  A music box that plays "Russian Lullaby" and a pair of very pretty earrings, given to me, free, by a famous jewelry maker when I was a newbie.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Lipstick:  Pink Fuel Glossy Pink (milkshake)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Hands:  Slink  AvEnhanced v2.1 (casual)
Nailpolish: Figure Basic nail set (mauve)
Hair: D!va Hair Nene

Dress: Earth and Sky design Claudia summer dress (green pattern)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Shell earrings Teardrop (sea pearl)