Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Me, Myself and I Meme

Dear Diary:

There's nothing like a visit to a dimly lit New York night club, with a good looking piano player, to put one in the mood for the Monday Meme.  


I wasn't sure if I should answer as Dreamer or as me but I answered with the first thing that came to mind.  Interestingly enough, I think "we" would both give the same answers.  

I am...very calm 
I want... to be glamorous
I have...the best job in the world 
I wish... that I could live forever
I hate... nothing...dislike is the word...so I dislike bullies and bigots
I fear... not accomplishing everything I want to do
I search...for knowledge
I wonder...if I'll ever grow up 
I regret... nothing
I never... look back
I always...look for the positive
I usually...make friends easily
I dance...whenever I can
I sing... very loudly and often off key
I often... shop til I drop
I sometimes... worry
I cry... only for sad movies or books
I need... to be more assertive
I should...clean out my closet 
I love...my life 

The kind piano player, Moustaki Galaxy, agreed to the picture and by the way, girls, I think he plays every night at the club.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Oceane Body Design Glammy lips (orange2)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity eyeshadow with lashes (soft brown)
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced v2.1 (casual)
Nailpolish: The Wicked Peach Spring basics
Hair: D!va Sayaka

Dress: Gizza Creations draped dress (soil)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Lauren D'Orsay
Earrings and necklace: Finesmith

Location: New York Jazz Club Ballroom