A very interesting meme from Berry this week! It seems to be quite personal and I don't know if it's for me or ME so I'll try to answer it both ways when and if I can.
1. What is your sexual orientation or do you not like to label yourself? I'm definitely without a doubt, heterosexual in all my worlds. When I was about 14, a friend of mine, a female, kissed me smack on the lips in a very provocative way [no tongue but close enough]. I was surprised and it was pleasant but it didn't give me the "butterfly-in-the-stomach" effect.
2. Name a physical attribute that you find attractive or sexy. I like the tall and dark type. A man with a good build, who is not overly muscle bound, on the slim side does it. Eyes always get my second look as does a nice smile.
3. Are you promiscuous, a prude or in between? I'm not a prude. As long as a relationship brings happiness to both parties, I don't care what goes on. I don't consider myself promiscuous either. I'm very loyal when in a relationship and don't have sex with others...well there was one time....but that's for another meme.
4. What turns you on? A deep husky voice will set me spinning.
5. Are you dominant or submissive? I become the way my partner leads me.
6. Are you into sexual roleplay? Not really. In RL I'm usually just the way I am. I find it funny and frustrating trying to be someone I'm not. As my last post for the Monday Meme stated, I haven't tried it in SL and I probably won't. I'm pretty well the same in both worlds.
7. Which sexual position is your favourite? My favourite is whatever it is at the time.
8. Do you have any fetishes? Hmmm...like rubber? I had a boyfriend once who wanted me to wear plastic sandals in bed all the time. It was totally uncomfortable and I really didn't get turned on by it. So the answer is no.
9. Have you or would you do porn, amateur or professional? First of all, I don't think they would hire me! That aside, no, in RL I wouldn't do porn. I've gone to nude beaches, stripped off my bikini and had fun doing it but that's not porn. In SL, I had a strange experience involving nudity that also was not porn. I was asked to pose nude for an art gallery opening that was being recorded and streamed to an art gallery in New York. Artists in both worlds were sketching us. It was great fun and I enjoyed being part of the production. When it was over, my boyfriend at the time, dumped me because he was disgusted that I participated in pornography. Some of my friends were horrified that I "exposed myself to the world". They told me I shouldn't have done that. Now how can we say that our worlds don't cross over?
10. Do you consider yourself sexy? No I don't. In RL I'm a bit of a flirt and I've been told I look sexy but I don't consider myself that way. In SL, I've been complimented that way too but my mind doesn't acknowledge that.
This certainly was putting everything out there. I'm exhausted!!
Good Night for now.
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity eyeshadow with lashes (warm brown)
Lipstick: Izzie's dark vibrant lipstick (red)
Hair: Analog Dog Friday
Feathers: deviousMind Chanimations Fetish Cabaret set (red)
Pose: Glitterati (SL Marketplace)