Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Love Cotton Candy

Dear Diary:

Pink - any shade of - is not my favourite colour.  But I do like cotton candy.

I always loved going to the circus when I was young.  Not because I enjoyed the animals or the rides but because I got to eat cotton candy.  I liked to watch when the coloured sugar was added to the container, the machine started whirling around, and finally the sugar was spun into a pink airy piece of fluff that I picked away at.  Then my Mom would make me brush my teeth extra long when I got home.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick (raspberry)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (Deep Hazel)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Eyelashes Version 2 (02)
Blush: Glamorize Glowing Blush (red)
Hair with hat: W&Y hair no.46

Sweater: Orion sweater (pink) (no longer available)
Vest: Paradisis Yoko's jacket (Rose bunnies)
Jeans: CC Ltd Unisex jeans
Gloves: Cover Girl fur gloves (white)
Boots: Indyra Originals Chasseur boots (pink)

Poses: Elymode