Sunday, October 28, 2012

Charcoal Makes Me Think of Work

Dear Diary:

When Luna posted that the colour this week would be "Charcoal", I cringed.  In my first world, I have a warm jacket that I wear at this time of year, to do yard work - raking the leaves, fertilizing the garden and pulling out the shovels for the soon-to-be snow.  Of course, the heavy plaid jacket I wear is charcoal *cringe* so I looked in my second world for one I could wear for this post.
So now I'm feeling guilty!  I guess I'd better put on that jacket and do what I should be doing....ummmm....tomorrow.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Blacklace Beauty Jelly Lipgloss (reds 5)
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light (Hazel Shadow)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye (brown)
Lashes: MG eyelashes groomed medium
Hair with hat: Indie Rose Rose newsboy cap (charcoal)

Jacket with tee shirt: switch  Men's Lumber Jack coat (charcoal)
Jeans: PixelDolls basic jeans (charcoal)
Shoes: fri. basic flats (charcoal)

Rake: Sculp House and Garden rake (SL Marketplace)

Poses: Olive Juice (no longer available)