Monday, August 6, 2012

Jonquils Like to be First

Dear Diary:
I have jonquils in my garden so this colour really appealed to me.  Jonquils are one of the first flowers to bloom in early spring and add a bright note often when there is still a bit of snow on the ground.  This flower is often mistaken for a daffodil as they look quite similar.

And I really don't like to be first...ummm...ok....sometimes!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun tan)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (013) (no longer available)
Beauty mark: Blacklace beauty mark
Hair: CIC Marcie (with blonde streak) (Hair Fair 2012)

Blouse: C'est la vie frill sleeve (floral yellow)
Skirt: Molichino mesh preppy skirt (lemon)
Shoes: R2 Shoes Koaniani elua (yellow stripe)
Purse: Indy & Co Marina tote (yellow)

Ring: LaGyo BonBon ring
Sunglasses: HOC apparel glasses (yellow)

Poses: Reek (no longer available); in purse; Poseur