Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rust

Dear Diary:

Half way through Luna's Colour Challenge and I can hardly believe where the time has gone.

I thought rust was something that described a perfect storm - a combination of metal, a fluid and oxygen.  But this rust is a colour I truly love and I don't feel stormy at all.

Mind you, the morning after a good aerobics workout, I often feel like there's a "perfect storm" going on inside my muscles!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (004)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics glittery smokey eye (brown)
Lashes: MG Party Eyelashes Swallow wings
Hair: Hair Oh Oh my Honey (no longer available)

Dress: Cover Girl Nora (chocolate)
Shoes: W&Y LP pumps (cocoa) (gift)

Earrings, necklace, and bracelets: Mood Pangani ensemble

Poses: !Bang