Friday, July 30, 2010

Is my cell phone working?

Dear Diary:
However did I manage without a cell phone?  I woke up this morning and found out it wouldn't work.
Oh boy!!  I can shop for a new phone!!  So I went out to look at a few.  Nokia Island was one of my stops.
When I walked in, the Customer Service counter was right in view.  I was directed to the display of apps that were available for my new phone.

There also was a fun keyboard that you could play with and see yourself on the BIGGG monitor.  You could choose different backgrounds and poses.  I spent a lot of time just playing around.
 
Then all of a sudden my phone rang!!  WHAAAAT?? I ran outside to take the call.
 
 Hmmm....that was strange.  I tried texting.
And that worked too.  Well, I guess I'm stuck with this old phone for awhile.  I could spend the money on shoes instead.


Good Night for now.

Credits:
Skin: LeLutka Lola Sunkissed
Eyes: Muriel hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood Greta Garbo
Hair: Oh Oh my honey

Outfit:
Dress: ::Page 3:: Mini dress Sky
Sweater: Coco Designs Cardigan Lace White
Shoes: ::Page 3:: Dragonfly Wedge Rainbow

Accessories:
Earrings: Zaara Urvi chandelier earrings
Bracelets: Dark Mouse colourful bangles 

Poses: RC-Cluster Stellar Cell phone with poses; Adorkable

Location: Nokia Cell phone Centre